Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

Our Christmas morning began with the reading of The Christmas Story. Our traditions are built solely on Christmas is a time to celebrate our dear Savior's birth. The children have really done a great job understanding the true meaning of all the celebrations! They waited patiently (as I did for her to wake up... 9:00!) and then we began the present opening. They each recieved three gifts, a representation of the gifts the wisemen brought to baby Jesus. The excitement was amazing... I finally came to terms with the fact that I will not be able to open a present by myself for a very long time! SO here are some of the over 100 shots I took of them enjoying the beautiful NC Christmas day we had!
He is into motorcycles and now had his own!
All she asked for was a princess bike... then wasn't sure she wanted to ride it! But once she got on she was a natural. All afternoon she told us "thank you for that pretty bike."
Our morning muffins turned into an outside, mid-morning snack. Look how serious he was!
Our gymnast loved this gift... especially when daddy added just enough mulch for her to get on without the stool.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a very blessed New Year! WOW 2008!