Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Carolina Hurricanes Hockey

Before becoming a mom, hockey was my passion. I enjoy the game still but don't get to go to see it live much any more. Which makes today a real treat. We didn't have preschool today but we did have our own field trip. We went to the arena to watch a practice. He was very intent on watching the game and ask very good questions... he is a true sports boy!
Here they are before we went in (yes, the photos came out mixed up again!), I ask for a sweet pose and this is one of the silly shots I got.

After about 4 minutes she was not very interested in the hockey but watching others and getting curious about weather there was store nearby!


We left for The Eye Store and snack but he wanted to come back in and watch a little more... I did too!



What a great day. I saw the parts of me in each of them today... he admired hockey players and she was anxious to shop!