Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dino Trail

On Saturday, daddy and son went to the members only preview to the Dinosaur Trail at the museum... his pick of places to go while she had a birthday party. They were up and dressed (I had to put that in there because daddy did the dressing :)!) by 9:00 and didn't return home until almost 4:00!! Lots of fun all day with daddy! Playing music with his cool shades...
Waiting for the train ride...


Stopping to take a picture in front of almost every dinosaur so he could show sister how cool they were!

While the boys were on an adventure so were the girls. We did a little school shopping before the party. We had to go to 3 stores to find all the things on the list from her school... but as a teacher I appreciate knowing exactly what is wanted! She has another month but mommy wanted to make sure I went with her alone and soon (hopefully very soon!) I won't be up for that!