Thursday, October 1, 2009

Vollmer Farm

Today I spent 4 hours at a farm with 3 children...need I say more than FUN!!! Big sister's class went to Vollmer Farm in Bunn. It is such a wonderful educational farm. We actually saw where pumpkins grow... even yellow flowers and little greens ones still growingl He was a bit scared of the 100 ft. slide that went under ground so sister rode with him! How sweet is she!


My Three Pumpkins


He was so excited to take his picture is these wooden things... not her. I guess when you classmates are around and you're in Kindergarten its not cool? Oh my!



What a perfect day for a picnic lunch.





The corn pit was a hit!





The jumping pillow was fun. He had trouble getting up and she helped. They were so cute today. He followed her and she allow him too... mostly!




The hayride was interesting. I wasn't sure how to get baby sister on and they just hopped on before I could think. We were not together but they had a great ride and baby sister fell asleep!







Her Kindergarten class at the farm!









He love seeing the animals!