We have been trying and trying to get back to the zoo.... well today didn't look too good as the rain fell all week... but it turned out to be a very nice day. It wasn't cold or hot - just right!! The animals were lively and highly visible.
Not sure what he is thinking... silly!

My Guys!
Just Posing

Climbing on the stautes was a hit!


Beautiful Girl


Not sure what he is thinking... silly!
My Guys!
Just Posing
Climbing on the stautes was a hit!


Beautiful Girl


They love to ride...not mommy!


It was a quiet day. Only one middle school group around. We kept bumping into one small group and they helped us out with this shot. I have been more aware of getting entire family shots after her teacher asked for one and I didn't have one!

He was so excited about hte Buffalo.

My worldly treasures glowing before me!!!



It was a quiet day. Only one middle school group around. We kept bumping into one small group and they helped us out with this shot. I have been more aware of getting entire family shots after her teacher asked for one and I didn't have one!

He was so excited about hte Buffalo.

My worldly treasures glowing before me!!!





