Saturday, April 24, 2010

9 Months Old

I just burst with pride and thankfulness when I look at this beautiful baby girl! She has blessed us with her sweet, spunky personality for nine months. Daddy was in charge of the monthly highchair picture (and dressing!) today while mommy was recovering...he did an awesome job in all areas!!

She is always on the move. Very few things will keep her still. She loves to stand and has pulled herself up once all alone...but goes to her knees with ease! It will be interesting to see how far she comes in the next month with this! Once she's up on her feet she can cruise alone and is vey proud.

Silly, silly, happy baby! She is so much fun to watch as she discovers her world. She still enjoys waving and saying mama. This month we added BaBa (aka Daddy!), giving kisses and clapping.


These three perfect gifts from God simply adore each other! The love between them is sweet and the bond is strong. For this we are very thankful!


The girls love to dress alike...well I guess mommy likes it! It is not as easy as I'd hoped because lil sis is big enough to wear big sis summer clothes... mommy had not anticipated this!
It is fun to see her wear a dress that was big sis' and remember her at that size (not age, size!!)