As little sis enters her last week of Gymboree, I caught a glimpse of the FUN she has there. It is sort of sad closing this chapter. All three have taken classes here with the same two sweet ladies. I have meet lifelong friends here as well! However, spring and summer are just too busy to continue her weekly classes.
As soon as we enter the parking lot she gets excited...then runs right in!

As soon as we enter the parking lot she gets excited...then runs right in!
This might be her favorite thing there. These boards make a very loud noise as you walk or stomp across them!
These tubes are pretty high on her list as well. She almost always gets in one first thing!
When I asked her to smile for mommy she quickly said NO and kept going. But I did get this beautiful shot...she just looks too big to be my sweet baby!
She is so good at climbing and going through the obstacles. This is the best part for me because the equipment is so age appropriate and the set up changes every other week.

This orange teeter tooter/ rocker was big sis' top item here. I had to pull her off of it many times. Lil sis likes it but moves around much better on her own :)!
These tubes are pretty high on her list as well. She almost always gets in one first thing!
When I asked her to smile for mommy she quickly said NO and kept going. But I did get this beautiful shot...she just looks too big to be my sweet baby!
She is so good at climbing and going through the obstacles. This is the best part for me because the equipment is so age appropriate and the set up changes every other week.
This orange teeter tooter/ rocker was big sis' top item here. I had to pull her off of it many times. Lil sis likes it but moves around much better on her own :)!




