Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Meet the Teacher

Lil sis has had a busy week. While mommy has been getting her classroom ready, lil sis has been with her teacher from summer camp. So today when we went to meet her preshool teacher she was a little confussed...as this picture shows! I love the eyes!!



She go very excited to see babies. She loves to "play babies" so this is perfect for her!!

And yes the little distroyer went straight to work!!

Bringing mommy something special!

She sat for a long time listening to books! I might need to bring these ladies home!

I am excited to see what God has in store for lil sis this year! I have a feeling its all wonderful. She brings such pure joy to our family. Her smile is perfect and she loves with her whole heart! One of the best feelings ever is for her to put her arms around my neck for a hug and then feel that gentle pat on the back...sweetness!!!