What a pose... I have one of her doing this in December that I will have to add.Sunday, January 25, 2009
A Day With Daddy
As many of you know, I am not a glowing beauty while pregnant! I am thankful for this blessing and know that it is all worth the end result... a precious life! However, daddy does such a great job while I am pregnant ( as well as when I'm not!!) of stepping up. He cooks and over looks the messy house so well. One of his and the children's favorite thing is to take an "adventure" on Saturdays. I love this too because it gives me catch up ( or sleep!) time. This weekend they went to a popular spot of theirs... The Museum of Life and Science in Durham. Here is just small glimpse of the fun they had.
What a pose... I have one of her doing this in December that I will have to add.
What a pose... I have one of her doing this in December that I will have to add.
