Our sweet, precious daughter is now five years old!! She has brought such amazing joy to us each and every day. It is awesome to watch this little person grow! I see a bit of each of us in her every day. She is funny, caring, sensitive and happy. She loves her family, especially daddy, and has asked Jesus into her heart. God has amazing things planned for this child!
On Thursday, we celebrated big... that's the Foster way!

No celebration is complete without a mascot... Chuch E Cheese is one of our favorites!

Keeping with the doggy theme, we shared bone shaped brownies (dipped in chocolate with sprinkles) with her preschool friends. Yummy!

OK, the order is off again... one day I might figure this out!!! Here is a great shot of the children watching Chuck E Cheese make an appearance while we enjoyed pizza.

The day began with presents... that's the mommy in her!!!!! I think she liked this one !?!

The morning was complete with a huge birthday huge from brother...even sweeter that the cinnamon buns!!!! Happy Birthday Sweet Baby!