Today was the Christmas musical at preschool... a bit weird only watching one. He was an angel.
A group shot... I love my little camera but on days like today I want a big one with a super zoom option so I can capture that sweet face!!
I crawled (seriously!) down the isle to get a least one closer shot... I am sure it entertained quite a few in the audience!!

Then I got this and almost cried. Does he not look like a 10 year old being made to do something awful? Where is my sweet baby boy go? Look at the hands clasped of the knees... all boy!!
A group shot... I love my little camera but on days like today I want a big one with a super zoom option so I can capture that sweet face!!
I crawled (seriously!) down the isle to get a least one closer shot... I am sure it entertained quite a few in the audience!!
Then I got this and almost cried. Does he not look like a 10 year old being made to do something awful? Where is my sweet baby boy go? Look at the hands clasped of the knees... all boy!!