Monday, December 28, 2009

Pullen Aquatic Center

A fun winter pass time is Pullen Park Aquatic Center. We packed up and met some friends there this morning... mommy hasn't quite tried it alone with all 3 so since daddy was home today it was perfect! She didn't get in but kept a close eye on the water... I guess she was thinking huge bath tub!



Daddy is so fun especially in the pool!



Yes, you must pose for mommy!



I suggested she practice a stroke ( she had gotten so good by August and really hasn't practiced much since) and she did the back stroke a whole lane! WOW!




She finally wore the googles we had made for her eyes last summer...




but wasn't wearing them while tossing the new dive sticks with brother. Her first black eye. I think it hurt mommy and daddy almost as much as her!