Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happenings of the House

Lil sis continues to grow each day... her strength and determination amaze us! We recently got out the stand/walk toys because she show great interest in standing! Of course she got real silly when I got the camera out! Prefers this walker stroller to be upside down and roll the wheels!
Ok, mommy... I'll do it but only briefly!


I am much more interested in touching and licking these new toys!








These next ones are in reverse order... thought I had that figured out... guess not!

Not that bad after all!
Brother's smile makes it a little better!
oh my what is in my mouth!!!!
I gave lil sis some real food for the first time...noodles...she seems so interested in what we're eating but prefers her bottle over baby food...so I am thinking table food all the way soon!
Brother brought some of his toys in her special protected area... I was going to fuss until he explained he had given her the big items... she's cute with a saw!