While Big Sis is on winter break, we decided to sneak away for a long weekend! It was so nice to be away and enjoy each other. A dear friend of mine found a place in Mrytle Beach that has an inside water park...perfect for us... water fun and the beach! It was perfect...well I guess Big Sis getting the tummy bug on Saturday wasn't perfect but she slept all day and was good to go in Sunday! The next entry has a slide show. I am not bothering to try write and do a slide show on one post... not a strong techy here!!!! Here are some non-children photos I wanted to share.
Thanks to Lil Sis, I got to see the sun rise over the ocean everyday... breath taking!
This is the moon... the picture just didn't do it justice... God gives us such beauty!
Thanks to Lil Sis, I got to see the sun rise over the ocean everyday... breath taking!
This is the moon... the picture just didn't do it justice... God gives us such beauty!