Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I truly thank God daily for the gift of motherhood. I love my three children will all of my strength and feel so blessed to have the honor of raising them! We spent a special day together! It all began with all 3 sleeping in! Then gifts and off to church.


She was not impressed with the India restaurant...until she got the camera...




Just plain tired but happy!



Melts my heart!


My girl!





Silly!





Self protrait...beauty!






D.O.N.E. (yes that's food in the hair and paper coming out of her mouth!)










Love











Sweet love!






After lunch we all napped (or rested quietly in their rooms!) and headed to the pool for exercise! Notice mommy and lil sis didn't try the water yet!
























He wanted to try to swim alone...






and he did...in the deep end! Good Job!








Watching in the warmth of her stroller!





Big sis came up with lots of cool tricks... notice we had the pool to ourselves!







Lil sis was caught sneaking a bite of big sis' Lunchable!
What a wonderful day spent together!
I am so thankful for my awesome children and wonderful husband!