Its hard to believe big sis has been in her "Princess Room" for almost a year now!
Today lil sis and brother got a new "rooms"



She seems to like it!
I have been thinking for awhile about asking Granny to make brother a sports quilt...she made big sis' awesome butterfly one for her room. So yesterday while at Target - imagine that - we found a perfect one! In fact that was his quote when he walked in his room tonight after bath...
I have been thinking for awhile about asking Granny to make brother a sports quilt...she made big sis' awesome butterfly one for her room. So yesterday while at Target - imagine that - we found a perfect one! In fact that was his quote when he walked in his room tonight after bath..."This is the perfect room!" He saw it and liked it but didn't know we went back today to get it. We washed the ball sheets and Granny made the bed while he got a bath. Oh boy was he surprised. You can tell by the blur in a few pictures...most were but I found a few where he was still! It is so easy to make him happy. He like the Cars one he had I bought at the Disney store when he was two. But it was never a big deal to him like sports are! Very cool to watch his personality develop!









