Today our sweet son turns six. SIX.
I am not very good at putting words down but want him to read this one day and know exactly how special he is and how much he is loved.
I remember two days before he was born I looked at myself and thought "if this isn't the biggest baby ever, I'll be ashamed!" Well he didn't disappoint! Our son came into the world on December 14, 2005 at 11:15 PM weighing in at 10 lbs 2 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. ( I must add this was almost a week early!!) He struggled and was blue (Tar Heel blue of course!) but proved to be tough from the beginning. My life has not been the same since this moment! He is compassionate, loving, full of life, selfless, tough, and intelligent. I could go on and on.... He just reminds me so much of his daddy!! I could not be happier about this!!! He is interested in all sports and has ability to play them. He learns facts super fast and loves to share his knowledge! He collects, sorts and counts his sports cards a lot. He also is very sensitive. He looks out for others and will give up anything to make his sisters happy. He LOVES for me to rub/scratch the back of his neck...makes him mush.
He is just wonderful!!!!
Only one man was perfect but I would not change one thing about our son!!!
Big sis made a very special card for him (on her own!)
To a speachal boy!
Happy Birthday ____!
Your the best brother! I wish that you have a graet birthday!
She got a big hug for that!!!!
He got lots of phone calls!!
He was beside himself that he got to go to school on his actual birthday!!!
Momma and lil sis came at snack time to share a special treat...he requested donuts with Christmas sprinkles! Yummy!!
Daddy came home early and we went out for pizza!
We had a great day celebrating the sweetest boy God ever made!
We love you brother!!!!