Its nice when you pick your child's friend and they grow to really like each other.
When I was pregnant with brother, I met an amazing lady with a little girl who was also pregnant with a boy...little did we know what fun was ahead...
Here they are 6 1/2 years later!!!!
This year they invited us to join their cupcake decorating tradition.
It was so much fun! Can't wait to do it again!
The girls were about the design and detail....
while the boys were all about home much they could fit on one cupcake!
Lil sis was glad to taste test!
The highlight of the event was hearing her sing Happy Birthday Jesus on her own!
Jesus is the focus of the season for our family but things get busy, we haven't done the devotions nightly like I'd hoped to...but at the tender age of 2 years 5 months she gets it!!
Jesus is the focus of the season for our family but things get busy, we haven't done the devotions nightly like I'd hoped to...but at the tender age of 2 years 5 months she gets it!!
JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!