Sunday, December 14, 2008

One Busy Week!

WOW! What a busy week we had!! I have barely had time to download my shots before taking 100's more!! Here is our week at a glimpse... I still can't get the photos to come here in order but you get the idea! On Friday, we gathered with some of my friends and their children to make gingerbread houses... his are policemen.
Friday morning, our preschool did a One Baby Jesus program that was fantastic! He was an angel... he really was! It was his first time on stage and I really didn't know how he would do but he seems to be a natural!

She was a cow. I wasn't able to get a close up dressed up but look carefully and you will see her in the middle. She is the highest cow.


And of course much fun was had at her classes' Happy Birthday Jesus party. It was all FUN but I think tomorrow will be a PJ day for sure!