This was a turkey I made when I was in kindergarten... its hard to believe that tonight we are visiting the school we pray our little girl will attend!
Her "best dream" came true when Granny's doy took a nap in her lap. I can't tell you how many times she has tried to get this to happen! I guess all of the attention all day did him in for a good nap on her lap!!
They love playing on Granny and Granddaddy's big tree and the neighbors cat's visit was bonus!OK, this is the last Thanksgiving post... I promise! We just have so much to be thankful for! On Saturday, we spent the day with the Jones family. My dad does a less traditional meal the day after Thanksgiving (two days after this year b/c of a Pirate football game!) - an oyster roast. This year he went all out with cooks and shuckers doing all of the work! Both sides of my family were well represented. 3 of my mom's 4 sisters came and my dad's brother and sister came. It was a bit strange to have everyone together when I didn't get put at the kiddie table!!!! It was also strange to hear my cousins admit their age... I always knew I was the youngest but wow they are all over 40!!! I still felt a bit yucky but got a few cute shots of my darlings!