Sunday, January 24, 2010

Six Months Old

Happy Six Months Baby Girl!!! What amazing joy she has brought to our lives the past six months. She has settled into a semi routine... still not many long stretchs at night but I am happy for the few I have gotten and know more will come...soon I pray! She is smiley and loves to watch her siblings and the dog. Bath time has a new rival... food. If she fusses its food or sleep she needs and if I look at her and say "eat" she begins to quiver all over just like the word "bath" does! She is adventurous with the food and eat well. I believe she will again be off the charts at her six month check up. Her Carolina shirt she is sporty was worn by big sis when she was walking at one!!!
Here is her latest "trick". She has been sitting with less and less
support and now can do small stretches alone... a whole new world is opening for her... and us.
She doesn't mind her tummy as much any more and rolls all over a room. She has even been spotted trying to get her knees under her with her bum in the air a bit... oh my!!