

Her first time in a restaurant highchair. She still fits in the new (bigger) infant carrier but not so happy there outside of van so I thought we'd give this a try. She's very close to sitting alone and this gave her just the right amount of support!
Graham crackers are expected now...spoiled!
LOVE SWEET LOVE

Saturday night brought a campout (or maybe we should say campin) on the third floor with Grandma joining the fun. He is showing her his ECU program. Five dollars well spent - he can name most players by face and or number! Football is really helping him with double digit numbers!!

On Saturday, mommy left for a bit. Daddy and the children were going to leave on an adventure but it was so nice outside they stayed home and played with things we haven't since in awhile!



I was glad to see Daddy covered little sis up... but with a beach towel? especially one that most likely wasn't clean... oh my, I'm not complaining b/c I had a great day away!!
OK, I just threw this one in here for fun. Thursday morning we left for preschool in a hurry and little sis stayed in her PJ's. We came back home to change before running a few errands. I laid her down to get my things together and look what she did. I guess I should start rethinking my mornings and give her some nap time!?!?!