10 lbs. 2 oz 22 1/2 inches
An awesome bundle of sweetness!
49 3/4 lbs 44 1/3 inches
The sweetest boy God ever made.
I sit at my computer almost in tears, bursting with love trying to think of the perfect words to write so our son will know how completely he is loved...I am just not good at this.
SO here is my best try!

His biggest fun comes from all aspects of sports. He loves to watch games, read stats about players, play with his sports "guys" ...anything about them. This includes all sports with football remaining at the top!

He is good with the ball. His hand eye coordination is very accurate...as is his memory!
He can recognize any 3 digit number and beginning to learn the mulitples of seven! He can match familar players names with numbers. I see the early stages of reading through this passion of his. How awesome is that!

F-I-V-E!
His happy to be five but still very humble.
He is very compasionate and so selfless.
He enjoys life without tons of "things."

His sweetness is often matched by his shy side.
He soaks up every single thing he hears and selects when to repeat this information he had collected and stored. We are often taken back by what he remembers and applies!

He is beyond a doubt the best little and big brother ever.
He loves his sisters so very much. Big sis had always been there to play with and of course argue with. He is so helpful and such a role model for lil sis.
I pray these bonds only grow with time!

Look at those two. Not only do they look alike but they think and act alike.
I am so thankful God gave them both to me!
I just pray my son grows up to be just like his daddy!
God has big plans for this boy he had entrusted in my care and I am excited to see what they are!
Son, you are loved beyond measure!!!!

