Since at least summer, brother had asked to have a Chuck E Cheese party for his fifth birthday. So that is exactly what we did for our special boy.
Our first store bought cake turned out very well!
He was so happy to finally be at his party. I must admitt I was not looking forward to being here on a Saturday morning. However, the timing (9:30 AM) and wonderful staff made it about the most pleasant party experience yet! All I did was show up with a cake and that was by choice.

We pretty much at the games to ourselves for over an hour!!




Look at her! I often wonder if she'd know this much if she's been first!
Time for business...pizza and cake!!!

Our first store bought cake turned out very well!
He was so happy to finally be at his party. I must admitt I was not looking forward to being here on a Saturday morning. However, the timing (9:30 AM) and wonderful staff made it about the most pleasant party experience yet! All I did was show up with a cake and that was by choice.
We pretty much at the games to ourselves for over an hour!!




Look at her! I often wonder if she'd know this much if she's been first!
Time for business...pizza and cake!!!














