A first for us all - A White Christmas!
It started falling as the children went to bed on Christmas night and continued until noon the next day. Brother could not wait to get out there but the girls were pretty content to watch from inside!
Their snowballs were impressive...

until they started coming our way!
By night fall we all needed a little fresh air...well I should say the girls did because the boys played outside a lot with neighbors!
I've been secretly planning a way to get rid of these two trees blocking the sidewalk out front but they did make a nice snowy entrance!

Their snowballs were impressive...
until they started coming our way!
By night fall we all needed a little fresh air...well I should say the girls did because the boys played outside a lot with neighbors!
I've been secretly planning a way to get rid of these two trees blocking the sidewalk out front but they did make a nice snowy entrance!


