Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday FUN!

Oh how we love to celebrate birthdays around the Foster house. As big sis' day approached we realized how busy it would be so we spread it out. The day before, she decided Jason's Deli would be a great supper outing.



So we packed up the grandparents and cupcakes and had a great time.


We also squeezed in some presents!
Grandma snuck the right after she said she wanted it in December!




Granny has been working on this since December too. Oh how I wish I had gotten an ounce of that talent! I will have to post the room transformation pictures later. The princesses have left her room :(.





This was another pretty neat thing Granny and Granddaddy did for the children. They read one of our favorite winter stories on one of the recordable books. I think I appreciate this more than they do at this point. This will be a treasured item in our home!




Her birthday was on Saturday so I thought how nice it would be not to rush presents before school like last year...well to my surprise she awoke at 6:11AM!!!


Her gift from us was her party but her siblings and Geli did not forget her!






After cinnamon buns and presents, we all went to her basketball game!




What a nice cheering section she had!