Big sis has been dreaming of her party for months...seriously!
She wanted to go to Snipits! with her friends. It was a wonderful Hollywood style party. The hardest part was picking just eight friends...everything else was done for us! Oh how the girls enjoyed themselves and notice how well behaved they were! It was an awesome girly party!
She arrived early to get herself ready to greet her guests.
She arrived early to get herself ready to greet her guests. After she selected a dress came the nail polish - a sunshine yellow!
Then it was hair time. She got to look at a few pictures and pick her favorite. I think it looked really great on her too!

Mrs. Angie (who was fantastic!) conducting her interview.
Breathtakingly Beautiful!

The full length mirror was used A LOT!!
She was such a sweet hostess. She greeted her friends and explained to them what to do. It was so sweet how shy they came in!
Oh the wardrobe choices seeemed endless!

They had a pretty good rotation of crafts, nails & hair. I think the fact that they were all 6 or 7 helped keep this part under control as well.

Love the finger shaking...wonder where in the world she has seen that!!

Oh my baby girl is growning up and I could not be more proud of her!
I could not help bug share this one. The random foot massage was too funny!

Divas, Rock Stars or Princesses?

The line dancing was so much fun to watch!



Next it was time for the red carpet event. Daddy, brother, lil sis and the other parents came back for this! Can you believe I have a shot of everyone but her?!?! Oh well here is a sweet friend getting her turn in the spotlight so you have an idea. They did a great job of making them all feel special!
Then it was hair time. She got to look at a few pictures and pick her favorite. I think it looked really great on her too!
Mrs. Angie (who was fantastic!) conducting her interview.
Breathtakingly Beautiful!
The full length mirror was used A LOT!!
She was such a sweet hostess. She greeted her friends and explained to them what to do. It was so sweet how shy they came in!
Oh the wardrobe choices seeemed endless!
They had a pretty good rotation of crafts, nails & hair. I think the fact that they were all 6 or 7 helped keep this part under control as well.

Love the finger shaking...wonder where in the world she has seen that!!

Oh my baby girl is growning up and I could not be more proud of her!
I could not help bug share this one. The random foot massage was too funny!
Divas, Rock Stars or Princesses?

The line dancing was so much fun to watch!



Next it was time for the red carpet event. Daddy, brother, lil sis and the other parents came back for this! Can you believe I have a shot of everyone but her?!?! Oh well here is a sweet friend getting her turn in the spotlight so you have an idea. They did a great job of making them all feel special!







