Friday, January 28, 2011

Preschool Happenings!

A christian education is something we place value in around here. As I have mentioned before we just love the schools our children attend. Today brother's class had their Winter Theme Gathering before the Preschool's 2011 Art Show. It was such a special time to be with him. Daddy surprised him by coming! Have I mentioned how awesome he is because he is!!


They sang a couple of really cute songs...this one was I'm a Little Snowman to the tune of I'm a little Teapot...very, very cute!!



His teacher is fantastic and got each child to happily stand up to talk in front of everyone. I could tell by his face this was difficult for him...but he did super!!!



Then off to the 2011 Art Show. This is for the entire preschool and so fun. He was proud to show daddy his nice work....all keepsakes for sure! (I wanted to take pictures of everything and file it away for my "idea" file.) Our school is filled with creative teachers!



This is the spaceship the Discovery teacher had on display! What a cute astronaut!