Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Resurrection Day!



Today we celebrate one of the two most importants days on the calendar!



Jesus suffered for us...powerful thought!



He lives today and loves us!



We have had a great weekend talking about this with the children and spending time with family. Then of course before church I tried for a good picture of all three darlings...not a single one with all looking at me and happy. Not one. I'll spare the tears, tongues out and dresses up shots for their sake!!!
Started inside with less distractions...








but it was such a beautiful day....






then came the sand...





and sass. Don't you love the hand on the hip?






Followed by the sweetest boy ever!!!



He loves us all and just wants his girls to be happy.






Daddy teaches an 8:30 class and we were all smiles when we saw him waiting for us!





So after church I try again...











Then we went to play a bit and enjoy the beauty some more!






























Happy Easter!!