Our traditional Memorial Day celebration was moved up a week this year!
The weather was perfect, hot is better than chilly at the pool!
We started at the house with so much fun I didn't get many photos! The children have grown from riding toys, blowing bubbles, sidewalk chalk...to playing baseball and Lacrosse.
After playing and enjoying Amante Pizza we changed and headed up to the pool.

Big sis was doing her own lotion...did not worry about her burning!!!!

Lil sis was taking notes

while sneaking treats! She loved these pecan bars!!

The Gang
Big sis was only 4 months old the first year we had these special friends over as a thank you! Oh how I wish I had a picture to compare!

The guys minus 3.

The Guys saving room for three...one has moved to FL while another was out of town.
The windsock represents the special friend that has gone to be with her Heavenly Father.

It was perfect pool weather and out children enjoyed having the older friends around!

It appears we do indeed have another "fish" in the family. She loves the pool!

It was a fun day with lots of great fellowship!