May 27, 2011 12:00PM
Preschool Graduation
"train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old,
he will not depart from it" Proverbs 22:6

Parents, grandparents and siblings gathered to watch graduation at preschool this morning.

Leading up to this day I was not sure exactly how I'd feel but as it turns out I was fine...until the sweet children marched in. Lucky for me I had a friend on the front row to capture these fine pictures!


I think our sweet boy was a bit nervous.

When they called his name, I teared up with pride not sadness.
I am so glad God gave him to us. He is so awesome.
He was annouced as future football player and most dependable!
What more can a mom and dad ask for?!?!




Lil sis had a grand time "watching" for brother.

Appears the "graduation dress" wasn't so bad after all since he stayed in it for pictures!

My Guys

We enjoyed the nice reception afterward too!

Love...pure and sweet!

These are the pictures brother picked for baby & now.
I am not eager for time to pass any faster but can not wait to see what God has in store for this little guy!!