Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

"Every good and perfect gift is from above..."




Motherhood is the most wonderful gift ever given.


I love my darlings beyond measure. They are such a mix of both of us.


I am thankful for all the days/years I have gotten to be their primary caregiver. I wouldn't trade the time for any amount of money or worldly items!




After a morning at church we went out for lunch...no cooking for mommy today!


The restaurant we choose didn't open for a bit so we took a walk around and enjoyed the day.


Aww how sweet is your first thought right? Look carefully at big sis' left hand!! Stinker!!


She is full of life!








So is this little beauty!






They are balanced by this awesome brother!




After lunch mommy got to take a nap...unfortunately the only nap was by me!!


Then we packed up and went out for a sweet treat...





A new frozen yogurt place open not too far away. It is really cool. You build your own cup with several flavors to choose from and tons of yummy toppings.


I think mommy will be back...soon!



As mentioned, naps weren't happening earlier so on the way to play lil sis took hers.


There is something so angelic about a sleeping baby!




Big sis did science experiments...




while brother climbed around.


It was a perfect day together. I love these three little people (and their daddy!) so very much.






Look at this amazing picture I got myself for Mother's Day!


I have wanted one for awhile but decided to wait until we were "complete".


I will treasure this forever!


I also so a huge surprise from daddy and the children...next post!!!