The gift of motherhood is the most AWESOME gift the Lord gives!
It comes with challenges, laughs and tears.
I am tryig to soak up every minute of my darlings while they are little.
Today I had to chose for the first time I can remember. It wasn't too hard but still brought a little tear in my heart. Both older children were celebrating Mother's Day at their schools. Daddy had already planned to take the morning off so I could go. Since brother doesn't go to preschool on Friday I really didn't think it would matter. But he was so proud of the artwork he had done for me (will post Sunday!) and wanted to share it with me. Luckily, his sweet teacher allowed him to present his gift to me a day earlier - thanks MK!!!
So off to First Grade I went for a true Southern style Tea Party.
It was so special to spend time with big sis without distraction.
She made me the cutest hat!
Fixing tea for me...so grown up!

Very sweet class!

Look at all the goodies I found on her desk! She was so happy to show me each piece. I am always amazed at how creative she is.
She made me the cutest hat!
Fixing tea for me...so grown up!
Very sweet class!

Look at all the goodies I found on her desk! She was so happy to show me each piece. I am always amazed at how creative she is.
(I took careful notes for future use!)



