Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pancakes & PJs

Brother asks for so little from us so when he does we listen.

Today his preschool was having a PJ day and a family in his class was making pancakes with the children. Well Friday isn't a day he goes to preschool but his teacher was kind enough to let us come in for this special fun time! As I've mentioned before...its the BEST preschool around!

He was so excited!
Fun

and Yum!!!

Lil is thought this was a good idea too! Yes, she stayed in her new favorite PJ's and chose the sparkling shoes! Oh my does she have opinions!

So glad I finally have a picture of this. There are matching trees right outside the doors leading to the preschool hall that the children love to climb. We usually stop here in the afternoon to stretch before hopping in the van to get big sis (which takes 45-50 round trip!).

I am so thankful for our church and the wonderful preschool established there. I can hardly believe in one week he's done!!!!!