Brother's last day of preschool. He has had the most wonderful years in the most awesome preschool! This day was bittersweet for me because he is ready for the next step but leaving behind such a precious time. He has been prayed for, loved on and taught exactly what he needed when he needed it. I can count on my hands the number of days he missed...he is healthy but also really enjoyed going! So thankful to each and every person that helped him through his preschool years! The Lord blessed with sweet, caring ladies each year!
His teacher made this last day special with a Happy Meal picnic and outside games...what more can 4 & 5 year olds ask for from a teacher?!?
Lil sis enjoyed the fun too!

He loves to be outside and around other children! I just love that boy so very much!!!
This picture says to much too. My boy is sweet but very shy. He actually gave both teachers a hug (I missed the first one!) before leaving. They were just right for him this year...football and "trash" talking about teams got him to talk!
I offered a special treat for his last day and he picked Dunkin Doughnuts...maybe because we ride by there twice a day picking big sis up? He was thrilled to get his treat as were his sisters!
We love our son and are so proud of the "dude" God is growing him to be!